Monday, February 12, 2007

I want to decorate a room in my home, but where do I even start?

Redecorating or starting a new home project can be a daunting task. It's hard to know where to begin, what choices should be made, and ultimately how to make the pieces fit together. It is always a good idea to start simple and add as you go. Understanding a few simple rules will make the process less stressful and more enjoyable.

Many websites offer tips and advice of dos and don'ts which I think are extremely helpful when making first decisions. If you have more questions or want personal decorating advice always feel free to contact local decorating services or post questions on individual websites.

About Decorating has the perfect article of dos and don'ts when starting a decorating project. Tips range from picking wall colors to the placement of furniture.
More of This Article

2 comments:

tara_d said...

Hey! So I don't have a home, but my sister actually just bought a home in Columbus and I get to help her move (yuck) and decorate (yay)...so i will definately check this out for tips!!! Thanks thanks.

Jolene's Interiors said...

That's great. If you have any questions you'll know where to ask. Good Luck!

Decorating Seminar Columbus Nebraska

Decorating Seminar Columbus Nebraska
Color Options and Choices

Decorating Seminar Columbus Nebraska

Decorating Seminar Columbus Nebraska
Fabric Options

Business Flyer 2007: Jolene's Interiors

Business Flyer 2007: Jolene's Interiors
Jolene's Interiors